Book scanners used to scan books, booklets, stapled documents, posters, illustrations, old maps and photos. Safety lighting provides the best results of work with a book scanners, and ensure the safety of sources.
Our range of book scanners allows to scan thick books that have a small opening angle, books with inserts (illustrations, diagrams, charts).
The use of industrial equipment can give a high quality result compared to the use of domestic flatbed scanners.
- High speed (scan time only 2 sec. per scan A4)
- Low exposure to light (illumination will only be activated when scanning)
- No dazzling, no heat load
- No UV radiation
- Best results
- High productivity
- No reflections with high-gloss originals
- Excellent cost-performance ratio